“A great writer reveals the truth even when he or she does not wish to”.TOM BISSELL
Hank explains the extremely complex series of reactions whereby plants feed themselves on sunlight, carbon dioxide and water, and also create some by products we’re pretty fond of as well.
Table of Contents:
1) Water 1:16
2) Carbon Dioxide 1:32
3) Sunlight/Photons 1:43
4) Chloroplasts 1:57
5) Light Reaction/Light-Dependent 2:42
a. Photosystem II 3:33
b. Cytochrome Complex 5:54
c. ATP Synthase 6:16
d. Photosystem I 7:06
6) Dark Reactions/Light-Independent 7:55
a. Phase 1 – Carbon Fixation 8:50
b. Phase 2 – Reduction 11:31
c. Phase 3 – Regeneration 12:02
I watched this video…and then, the next day, a girl in my bio mentioned CHEMICALS. IN THE SAME WHINY VOICE AS HANK.
Jessie Bryan said
he only reason I’m passing biology is because of crash course. Crash course teaches better than my teacher.
- Import Of Proteins Into Chloroplasts Is Differentially Regulated By Age (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Daily Plans for Biology Oct. 22 – Oct. 26 (lhsblogs.typepad.com)
- New Insights into Digestive System, Nervous System and Photosynthesis Published (prweb.com)