English for Professionals
This series will help those preparing to use English in the workplace as well as those already in the workforce. This is NOT traditional Business English (negotiating, presenting, interviewing, etc.) The lessons in this series will help learners gain confidence in talking about work and work-related matters.
Target skills of series: listening, speaking, and vocabulary.
Levels: intermediate to advanced.
LESSON 1 Topic: Commuting
Guest Teacher: Dave Sconda (Scroll down for the transcript.)
Try this then go ahead Adverbs or adjectives
First begin with this easy quizz
3. Some vocabulary (At the airport)
4. Listen to a flight attendant
- Verb Forms and Tenses – Quizzes (alvindavis99.wordpress.com)
- Adjective or adverb: grammar exercise (alvindavis99.wordpress.com)
- Adverb (sheuban.wordpress.com)