I really enjoy her gymnastics :) I hope many gymnasts learn from watching this docu that even if you are not in the spotlight doesn’t mean you are out of it. Hard work and sticking in there gives result in the end. I had a similar story myself back in ballet school where I always was 2nd or 3rd cast for things until one day I needed to jump in with two hours notice in a show. I made the most of that opportunity. Can’t wait for this summer now!!! Go Team GB! (and I’m a swede) :)
This is one of the best documentaries on sports I have ever seen.
kristy922 il y a 7 mois 64
- Rhythmic Gymnastics Montage Beijing Olympics 2008 (sportaccents.wordpress.com)
- British rhythmic gymnastic team wins appeal to compete in 2012 Games (cnn.com)
- Video: Badass 86-Year-Old Woman Executes Amazing Gymnastics Routine (thegloss.com)
- London 2012 Olympics: GB rhythmic gymnasts win appeal (telegraph.co.uk)
- Causi’s Video Of The Week: Geriatric Gymnastics (wcbsfm.radio.com)